eccentric bushing installation correct operation: Install the adjustment pad on the bottom cover, and then install the thrust bearing on the adjustment pad in order with the screw. When the eccentric shaft is installed, the boss of the lower* pad is clamped in the groove of the bottom cover to be secure. The upper* pad of the conical crusher thrust bearing is fixed on the eccentric shaft sleeve with a screw. Then use the special lifting ears on the gear to fit it into the bushing.
Maybe some users will have a doubt when it is necessary to better the eccentric shaft. The crusher manufacturer tells you when the eccentric shaft sleeve of the crusher has a severe crack, or the gap between the main shaft and the inner hole of the eccentric shaft sleeve is greater than that during assembly. When the standard clearance is 1.5 to 2 times, it needs to be replaced immediately. The thickness of the large and small bevel gears is more than 20%, and it must be replaced in time.
How to install the eccentric sleeve of the cone crusher?
1. First, eliminate the scratches and burrs on the outer circle and the * of the main shaft of the crusher, as well as the gears and the inner hole of the eccentric bushing, clean the surface of the upper and lower thrust bearing plates, and ensure that the bolts of the upper and lower thrust bearings are fixed. And spring washers are intact;
2. Place the upper thrust bearing at the bottom of the eccentric sleeve, make sure all the holes are aligned, adjust the pad, and tighten the countersunk bolts. It should be noted that the boss of the lower pad must be caught in the groove of the bottom cover. Inside;
3. Use a screw to fix the pad on the thrust bearing of the cone crusher on the eccentric shaft sleeve, and then use the special lifting equipment on the gear to suspend the eccentric sleeve over the large gear. Make sure that the eccentric sleeve and the large gear are aligned and aligned. vertical;
4. A chemical standard device that melts at a predetermined temperature is used to uniformly heat the large gear to make it about 45 degrees higher than the ambient temperature;
5. Carefully measure the outer diameter of the eccentric sleeve and the inner diameter of the counterbore of the large gear after heating to ensure that the internal diameter of the counterbore of the gear is slightly larger than the eccentric sleeve. Then place the eccentric sleeve into the counter bore of the large gear and align with the matching hole to check and confirm the eccentricity. The sleeve fits closely with the large gear;
6. Carefully check the gap between the eccentric bushing of the cone crusher and the straight bushing of the frame, and the upper and lower gaps of the main shaft and its bushing, to ensure that the gap between the eccentric bushing and the straight bushing is the same up and down;
7. After the components such as the eccentric shaft sleeve and the bevel gear are installed in the rack, use the method of lead pressure or rotating the shaft to measure the gear mesh clearance;
8. Clean the long and short bolts and the screw holes of the large gear, and then screw the short bolts fastening the eccentric sleeve and the large gear through the holes on the flange of the eccentric sleeve into the large gear, and tighten the bolts one by one in a cross way;
9. Screw the four eyebolts on the inner flange of the counterweight, then lower the counterweight above the eccentric sleeve, install it on the flange of the eccentric sleeve, and then fasten the long connecting bolts of the counterweight and the large gear. Pass the bolt hole on the eccentric sleeve and screw it into the threaded hole of the large gear.