The vibrating feeder
is also called vibrating feeder, which is specially designed for uniformly conveying large pieces of material before the crushing and screening of the coarse crusher. The vibration feeder adopts the structural characteristics of the double eccentric shaft exciter to ensure that the equipment can withstand the impact of the falling of large pieces of material and has a large feeding capacity. In the production process, block and granular materials can be uniformly, regularly and continuously fed from the storage bin to the receiving device, thereby preventing the receiving device from dying due to uneven feeding, which prolongs Equipment life. In the sand and gravel production line, it can continuously and uniformly feed the crushing machinery and coarsely screen the materials. It is widely used in the crushing and screening equipment of metallurgy, coal mines, beneficiation, building materials, chemical industry, and abrasives.
What is the role of the vibratory feeder in the mining industry?
1. The special motor design of the vibrating feeder and reasonable mechanical structure ensure that the rated starting torque can be reached in a short time.
2. Two vibration motors are installed symmetrically on the machine body, with strong and stable excitation force and large processing capacity.
3. The material jumps in the feeding trough, which causes little wear to the feeding trough.
4. The equipment maintenance workload is small, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise.
5. Low noise, large capacity, and high moisture content can also achieve good feeding performance.
6. The vibration motor has a small capacity, which saves energy consumption and low equipment operating costs.