Jaw crusher is widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries to crush various ores and large materials. It is divided into coarse jaw crusher and fine jaw crusher. So what is the difference between the two? The difference between fine jaw crusher and coarse jaw crusher is mainly in terms of crushing links, output size, feeding and discharging, etc. It is also a factor that determines which equipment to choose. In addition, its structure, working principle, performance, etc. are all identical.
1. Broken link In the crushing and sand making production line, the coarse jaw crusher is usually used in the primary crushing, which is the first step in ore processing for coarse crushing; the fine jaw crusher is used in the secondary crushing for medium and fine crushing after coarse crushing. Processing in order to provide feed of acceptable particle size for the subsequent production process.
2. Feed particle size The feeding opening of the coarse jaw crusher is larger and can directly process large materials with a particle size of 1200mm; the feeding opening of the fine jaw crusher is slightly smaller and the feeding particle size is 260mm.
3. Discharging granularity The adjustment range of the discharge opening of the coarse jaw crusher is wider, and the discharge particle size is large, usually 10-300mm, and a second crushing is required. The fine jaw crusher discharges finer materials, usually 25-90mm.
4. Output size The production capacity of the coarse jaw can reach 1020 tons per hour, and the equipment is large in size; the production capacity of the fine jaw is 15-70t/h, and the volume is small.
5. Price The price difference between coarse jaw crusher and fine jaw crusher is not very big. Coarse jaw crusher is slightly higher because of its high output, so the cost is higher. In addition, the price is also different depending on the model, output, manufacturer, etc.