Jaw crusher is used to crush hard and large pieces of raw materials. Strong vibration during operation is normal and the reinforced concrete structure is stable. After operation, if there are signs of cracks or looseness, they must be adjusted in time to avoid affecting safe operation.
Long-term impact and stone wear caused large holes in the bottom plate of the jaw crusher, making repair welding impossible. This requires measuring the width of the base plate and the length of the welded joint, which can be checked by a technician. After the welding repair is completed, it can be reinstalled and production can be resumed.
1. The discharge port of the jaw crusher is blocked, causing the material in the crushing cavity and silo to be blocked.
2. The belt is loose or slipping, and the motor cannot drive the groove and grinding wheel.
3. The voltage is too low, resulting in insufficient motor power.
4. The jaw crusher bearing is damaged.
Solutions to Jaw Crusher Operation Failures
1. After stopping the machine, clean the blockage in the discharge port and the cavity, and allow the discharge port to recover smoothly.
2. Tighten the belt or replace it with a new one directly.
3. Contact the power supply bureau or check the transformer to make sure the voltage reaches normal value.
4. Replace with new bearings and resume production.