2. The water content of the processed material is too large. If the stone material to be processed has a high moisture content, after entering the crushing cavity of the hydraulic cone crusher, following the work of the equipment, under the strong kneading action, it is inevitable that adhesion and adhesion will occur, and even blockage will occur. Decrease the crushing capacity of the equipment to the material, which constitutes the slow discharge of the hydraulic cone crusher.
3. The feed volume is too large. In our use of hydraulic cone crusher for material processing, if too much material is put into the crushing cavity and occupying part of the space in the crushing cavity, the crushing space of the material will be reduced, and then the material will be discharged slowly after crushing.
4. The size of the discharge port is incorrect. When the size of the discharge port of the hydraulic cone crusher is inappropriate, it simply constitutes that the materials that have been crushed are too late to be discharged in time, and then the material builds up and blocks, which affects the crushing of the stone, and then causes the hydraulic cone crusher to discharge slowly.
5. As a kind of mechanical equipment, hydraulic cone crusher will be accompanied by certain equipment aging after long-term use. We must carry out regular protection and maintenance methods for the equipment. Check whether there is a problem with the equipment, find the problem in time, deal with the problem, and replace the severely aging accessories, so as to avoid the problem of slow processing.
6. If the water content of the material is high during the crushing, it may cause the material to stick or even block the discharge port after crushing, and then cause the equipment to discharge too slowly.