2. The impact crusher has a large crushing ratio and simplifies the crushing process. The crushing ratio is generally around 20, and the highest can reach more than 50. It can complete the medium and fine crushing or coarse, medium and fine crushing of materials at one time, saving investment and reducing production costs.
3. The impact crusher selectively crushes and the finished product is of high quality. It can achieve selective crushing. Materials with high density will be crushed into small particles, and materials with low density will be crushed into large particles. The crushed products will have uniform material size, cubic shape and beautiful particle shape.
4. The parts of the impact crusher are wear-resistant and have a long service life. The blow hammer is made of chromium, molybdenum, and vanadium alloy materials with high wear resistance and high toughness, which solves the problems of difficult crushing of hard materials and rapid parts loss, and increases the service life of the entire machine. In addition, the parts are highly interchangeable and there are few types of wearing parts, making it easy to purchase and manage spare parts.
5. Low energy consumption and high production efficiency. It has low rotation speed, multiple crushing chambers, and a production capacity of up to 800t/h. It is impacted and broken along the joint surface of the ore, because the impact strength of the material is more than ten times smaller than the compressive strength.
6. The discharge of the impact crusher is adjustable, flexible and convenient. The discharge particle size can be adjusted flexibly by adjusting the rotor speed, adjusting the gap between the impact plate and the grinding chamber. The hydraulic adjustment system can be adjusted directly through the operation button or remote control system.
7. The counterattack plate is adjustable to improve performance. The angle of the impact plate is adjustable to ensure that the material is impacted and crushed at a suitable angle between the impact plate and the rotor, thereby improving the crushing efficiency. At the same time, the counterattack plate adjustment system also has an overload protection function, which can prevent unbreakable foreign objects such as iron blocks from causing damage to the equipment.
8. The impact crusher starts smoothly and operates stably. The plate hammer is firmly fixed on the rotor. When starting, the rotor part operates with high balance and small transmission torque, which not only reduces the power loss during operation, but also improves the stability of the equipment operation.