1. When feeding, too much or too little feeding will affect the production efficiency of the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to moving the hopper of the crusher, and try to choose a feeder with an adjustable feeding speed. Only by ensuring uniform and continuous feeding and controlling the amount of feeding at the same time can the reliable use of bearings and motors be protected. Avoid feeding too much at one time to increase the operating load of the equipment.
2. The particle size of the feed should meet the allowable feed size of the mobile crusher. If the feed is too large, it may cause material blockage or even damage to bearings and other components, and will also reduce the crushing production efficiency.
3. If the mobile crusher is used to process construction waste, the exposed steel bars on the concrete waste should be cut off in advance, so as to reduce the entry of unbreakable items into the crushing chamber and damage the crushing parts in the crushing chamber.
4. After the mobile crusher is put into production, the on-site workers should often check the tightness of the fasteners, the degree of wear of the wearing parts, and the remaining amount of lubricating oil. At the same time, it is also necessary to regularly check the drainage of the water seal and dustproof of the mobile crusher. Once no water or a small amount of water is found, it should be stopped in time, otherwise the equipment will be seriously affected. Only by doing a timely investigation of these problems can the equipment be kept in good working condition.
5. Inspection of fasteners: Every once in a while, the operator should check the oil pressure of the locking cylinder of the mobile crusher, especially when the liner is severely worn, pay more attention to the liner fixing bolts on the adjustment ring. Looseness can cause the liner to be delivered. For the newly replaced liner, it is necessary to stop and fasten it once after working for 24 hours.
6. During the production process, regularly check the water cooler, filter and oil pump of the equipment, and measure the oil temperature. In general, it is required that the return oil temperature does not exceed 60 degrees. If the bearing oil temperature rises, or abnormal vibration or If there is a noise, it needs attention. This may be a failure in a certain part. It should be stopped in time and checked.