1. Before installing the circular vibrating screen
, check whether the parts are complete and damaged according to the packing list. If the vibrator is more than six months from the date of delivery, it should be disassembled, washed and assembled again, and replaced with clean lubricating oil.
2. Install the equipment according to the installation drawing, in which the supporting chassis is installed horizontally on the foundation, and the foundation should have sufficient rigidity and strength to support all dynamic and static loads of the vibrating screen.
3. There are lifting ears at the four corners of the screen box of the circular vibrating screen, and lifting holes at the four corners of the supporting chassis. The lifting and transportation are carried out according to the requirements of the drawing, and the whole screen cannot be lifted directly by hanging on the vibrator.
4. Ensure that a clearance of 75mm or less should be maintained between the screen box of the circular vibrating screen and the non-moving parts such as hoppers and chutes (chutes).
5. The damping springs are selected according to the free height, and the free heights of the left and right springs at the front end or the rear end should be as equal as possible, and the error should not exceed 5mm. After the screen box is installed, the screen surface should be kept horizontal, otherwise, a thin iron sheet can be placed between the spring seat and the support.