The vibration force generated by the vibration source of the circular vibrating screen
is an inertial force that changes in a positive and regular direction around the fixed axis, and its essence is the centrifugal force formed by the rotation of the eccentric mass around the fixed axis. The working principle of the circular vibrating screen is that after the circular vibrating screen is started, the vibrator of the circular vibrating screen drives the vibrating screen box to make a directional jumping motion together. The material with the surface aperture is discharged from the discharge port after continuous jumping motion to complete the screening work.
The circular vibrating screen adopts a cylindrical eccentric shaft exciter and an eccentric block to adjust the amplitude, which is easy to use and maintain. The circular vibrating screen adopts rubber vibration isolation spring, which has long service life, low noise and stable over-resonance area. The key points about the use and maintenance of the circular vibrating screen are explained as follows:
1. Before starting the circular vibrating screen, check whether the bolts of each fastener are loose, and re-tighten them if they are loose.
2. The circular vibrating screen runs for 4-6 hours without load, and the screen body is required to be stable.
3. After the idling operation, the screw inspection of each part should be re-tightened once.
4. After normal operation, regularly check the tightening condition of each fastener bolt.
5. Frequently check the wearing parts, use and maintain, please refer to the vibration source instruction manual. (The vibration motor is refueled once after 3 months of use, and the vibration exciter is refueled once a month, with minor repairs in half a year and major repairs in one year).
The circular vibrating screen is a classic, universal and standardized screening equipment. The movement trajectory of this series of screening boxes is a circle, and there are light and heavy types according to the application. The screen surface of the screening machine has two types of structures: single-layer and double-layer. Dry classification of various granular and small bulk solid materials.