The main component of the cone crusher
is iron. It is exposed to the outdoors, the environment is harsh, long-term wind and sun, and the cone crusher often crushes the stone, the body is easy to rust. In severe cases, normal operation will be affected. Therefore, reasonable maintenance and storage are the key. When a long-term shutdown or transfer of production line equipment, the following points need to be paid attention to.
1. If the flywheel of the cone crusher has been removed from the eccentric shaft, the contact surface between the flywheel and the shaft should be coated with antiseptic.
2. During the storage period of the cone crusher or during the seasonal shutdown period, the cone crusher should be maintained in time to ensure that the bearings are properly lubricated. If the cone crusher cannot be operated during storage, manually rotate the cone crusher flywheel 3-4 times to ensure that the bearings are properly lubricated and add grease in time.
3. During a long period of shutdown, if the movable jaw has been removed from the frame, attention should be paid to dust entering the bearing, and sufficient grease should be applied to the seal ring. The contact surface should be coated with anti-rust agent.
4. When the cone crusher is taken out from the storage place, check the paint and repair as needed. Before assembling the cone crusher, remove the preservative on the contact surface.
5. The disassembled parts of the cone crusher should be stored on a stable support to prevent contact with the ground and rust.
After the user purchases the new equipment of the cone crusher, in order to ensure the equipment life and operating efficiency, the equipment should be inspected regularly. What do you need to do to check the work of the cone crusher?
1. The overhaul time of the cone crusher is generally five or six hours after the equipment is completed and cooled.
2. When inspecting the goods, you can * touch the flatness of the cone crusher surface with your hand, and check whether the welding of the interface position is flat and whether there is unevenness. The absence of these phenomena shows that the workmanship is okay.
3. Check the matching degree of the matching parts, adjust and replace in time.
4. Carry out a no-load test run of the cone crusher. Before starting the machine, check whether the cone crusher is installed, and start it only after everything is normal. In no-load operation, it is necessary to check the sealing, friction, impact, and abnormal noise of the cone crusher.