Compared with the traditional crusher, the cone crusher
has higher technological content. It is also a very popular equipment in the contemporary era. It can crush and process many kinds of materials, and its work efficiency is very high. For this reason, users Its satisfaction is also quite high, so this equipment is the mainstream of contemporary crushing equipment.
In order to make the equipment use longer life, we should pay attention to repair and maintenance during normal use. So how to maintain the cone crusher? The following is a detailed introduction to the maintenance methods of the cone crusher.
How to maintain the cone crusher:
1. When the material to be crushed by the cone crusher is wet or has a large water content, the fixing bolts of the dust-proof seal slip ring should be checked frequently;
2. To produce at full capacity, otherwise the product granularity will be too coarse;
3. The lubricating oil should be replaced frequently, and it should not be too dirty. If it is too dirty, it will accelerate the wear of gears, bowl-shaped bushes, shaft sleeves, etc., and even cause the shaft sleeve to die;
4. The fixed condition of the slip ring should be checked frequently to prevent the phenomenon that a large amount of dust and ore enter the body of the equipment body because the slip ring of the dust-proof seal box is not found in the operation of the cone crusher, which affects the operation of the equipment or even causes serious failure of the equipment;
5. Water in the oil of the crusher will cause the oil level of the oil tank to rise. The water pressure in the cooler is higher than the oil pressure, the water leakage of the cooler, the water supply of the water seal is too large, or the water supply pipe is blocked can cause water to be mixed in the cone crushing oil, and the oil level in the oil tank is "forced to rise". In view of this situation, you can adjust the water pressure to be slightly lower than the oil pressure; check and repair the leaking parts; adjust the water supply; clean the return water path and the fuel tank, and replace with new oil.