Hydraulic cone crusher is a kind of crushing equipment with a relatively structure, which can be widely used in many fields of crushing operations such as mines, construction, road construction, etc. It also has the advantages of large crushing ratio, high operation efficiency, uniform product size, and so on. Liked by users. After the hydraulic cone crusher has been used for a long time, it is found that the discharge is too slow. What are the reasons for the slow discharge of the hydraulic cone crusher according to the introduction of Jiaozuo Zhongxin Heavy Industry?
There are many reasons that cause the hydraulic cone crusher to discharge too slowly. If you want to solve the problem of too slow discharge, you must find out the corresponding reason, so as to better deal with the problem of material blocking.
1. The common material problem of hydraulic cone crusher is that the feeding of too much material leads to the increase of the equipment, and then the problem of accumulation or even blockage. This situation will cause the equipment to discharge slowly. When we run the equipment, we must feed the material at a uniform speed and uniformity to avoid this situation.
2. The water content of the material is too large. If the processed stone material has a high moisture content, after entering the crushing cavity of the hydraulic cone crusher, following the work of the equipment, adhesion and adhesion will occur, and even blockage will occur, which ly reduces the equipment’s ability to crush materials. The hydraulic cone crusher constitutes a slow discharge.
3. The feeding amount is too large. In our use of hydraulic cone crusher for material processing, if too much material is put into the crushing cavity and occupying part of the space in the crushing cavity, the crushing space of the material will be reduced, and then the material will be discharged slowly after crushing.
4. The size of the discharge port is incorrect. When the size of the discharge outlet of the hydraulic cone crusher is inappropriate, it simply constitutes that the materials that have been crushed are too late to be discharged in time, and then the material builds up and blocks, which affects the crushing of the stone, and then causes the hydraulic cone crusher to discharge slowly.
5. As a kind of mechanical equipment, hydraulic cone crusher will be accompanied by certain equipment aging after long-term use. At this time, we must carry out regular protection and maintenance methods for the equipment. Check whether there is a problem with the equipment, find the problem in time, deal with the problem, and replace the severely aging accessories, so as to avoid the problem of slow processing.
6. If the water content of the material is high during crushing, it may cause the material to stick or even block the discharge port after crushing, and then cause the equipment to discharge too slowly.