will inevitably have the occurrence of dust in the production engineering, so the equipment needs to be equipped with corresponding sealing equipment, but there is a phenomenon of sealing failure during production, so what are the main reasons for the sealing failure?
1. The seal is damaged
1. The seals are severely worn. If the gap between the parts of the cone crusher becomes smaller, the seals will be deformed by kneading and be severely worn; or when replacing some of the worn parts, because the replacement cycle of the seals is inconsistent with the wear cycle of the conflicting parts, the degree of newness of the two The difference is that the sealing kneading force of the rubber sealing ring is increased, and the local deformation and warping cause the damage of the seal.
2. The seal is aging. Rubber seals are affected by oil quality, temperature, and time during use. In addition, improper selection of materials for making seals can easily cause aging, causing the seal ring body to lose elasticity and sealing conditions to change, resulting in equipment seal failure.
2, the seal is deformed
1. Deformation under force. When the cone crusher crushes the wall and the rolling mortar wall to crush the ore, the strong crushing force causes the body to skew or oscillate, and the seal is very easy to deviate from the original movement track and deform, which changes the original sealing condition and causes the equipment sealing to fail.
2. The device is improper. In the installation, maintenance, and replacement of the seals of the cone crusher, the seals were partially deformed due to incorrect installations, resulting in equipment seal failure.
3. Poor smoothness. Metal particles and ore dust are likely to be mixed in conflicting parts, and long-term working in a high-temperature environment will deteriorate the smooth oil, deteriorate the fluidity, and increase the local resistance of the seals, resulting in deformation.