Reasons for the slow discharge of hydraulic cone crusher
Hydraulic cone crushers are widely used in crushing operations in many areas such as mines, construction, road construction, etc., and have the advantages of large crushing ratio, high work efficiency, and uniform product particle size, so they are deeply liked by users. Some friends of Ran Jin reported that after using the cone crusher for a long time, the discharge was too slow. Here, the editor will briefly talk about the reasons for the slow discharge of the hydraulic cone crusher during operation.
There are many reasons for the slow discharge of the hydraulic cone crusher. If you want to solve the too slow discharge, you must find the corresponding reason, so as to better deal with the problem of material blocking.
1. The common material blocking problem of hydraulic cone crusher is that too much material feeds the equipment, which causes the problem of accumulation or even material blocking. This situation will cause the equipment to discharge slowly. When we run the equipment, we must feed the material at a uniform speed, so that this situation can be avoided.
2. The water content of the material is too large. If the stone material to be processed has a high moisture content, after entering the crushing cavity of the hydraulic cone crusher, following the work of the equipment, under the strong kneading action, it is inevitable that there will be adhesion and adhesion, and even blockage. Decrease the crushing capacity of the equipment to the material, and finally the hydraulic cone crusher will discharge slowly.
3. The feed volume is too large. In our use of hydraulic cone crusher for material processing, if too much material is put into the crushing cavity and occupying part of the space in the crushing cavity, the crushing space of the material will be reduced, and then the material will be discharged slowly after crushing.
4. The size of the discharge port is incorrect. When the size of the discharge outlet of the hydraulic cone crusher is inappropriate, it simply constitutes that the materials that have been crushed are too late to be discharged in time, and then the material builds up and blocks, which affects the crushing of the stone, and then causes the hydraulic cone crusher to discharge slowly.
5. As a kind of mechanical equipment, hydraulic cone crusher will be accompanied by certain equipment aging after long-term use. At this time, we must carry out regular protection and maintenance methods for the equipment. Check whether there is a problem with the equipment, find the problem in time, deal with the problem, and replace the severely aging accessories, so as to avoid the problem of slow processing.
6. If the water content of the material is high during the crushing, it may cause the material to stick or even block the discharge port after crushing, and then cause the equipment to discharge too slowly.