The ore circular vibrating screen
divides various raw materials (such as ore, coal, stone, etc.) into several levels according to the size of the material, or removes the water and impurities in it for the next step of processing and improving product quality Production equipment. According to the structure and working principle of the ore circular vibrating screen, it can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. The working part of the fixed screen is fixed, and the material is screened by sliding along the working surface. Ore circular vibrating screen is one of the * widely used in concentrators, generally used for pre-screening before coarse crushing or medium crushing. It has a simple structure and is convenient to manufacture. It does not consume power and can directly unload the ore onto the screen surface.
2. The plane motion screen body is swinging or vibrating in a plane. According to its plane motion trajectory, it is divided into linear motion, circular motion, elliptical motion and complex motion. Shaking screens and vibrating screens fall into this category.
3. The working part of the ore circular vibrating screen is cylindrical, the whole screen rotates around the axis of the cylinder, and the axis is usually installed at a small inclination angle. The material is fed in from one end of the cylinder, the fine material passes through the screen hole of the cylindrical working surface, and the coarse material is discharged from the other end of the cylinder.
4. The rotation speed of the ore circular vibrating screen is very low, the work is stable, and the power balance is good.
5. The working surface of the ore circular vibrating screen is composed of horizontally arranged rolling shafts. There are plates on the shafts, and fine-grained materials pass through the gaps between the rollers or plates. The bulk material is driven by the roller to move to one end and is discharged from the end.