The cone crusher mainly crushes large rocks. During the crushing process, high-speed rotation and collision will inevitably cause noise, which will affect the health of workers and cause partial damage to the equipment. What are the reasons for the noise of the crusher? The following introduces the causes and solutions of cone crusher
One, Noise source
1. Inertial force usually occurs during the operation of the cone crusher, which will cause the shock and vibration of the crusher and cause noise.
2. The open space between the components of the cone crusher. For example, if the space between the main shaft and the cone bushing is too large, the stability of the machine will decrease, and the cone crusher will announce noise; if the space between the offset bushing and the frame bushing is too large, the impact load will increase, and then er noise will occur.
3. If the machining accuracy of the cone crusher components is not high or unqualified, it will also affect the operation of the equipment. During use, the components will conflict and cause noise.
4. The cone crusher fails. When non-crushed materials enter the crushing chamber, noise will occur; belt deviation will generate noise; during high-speed operation, the host will also generate noise when unbalanced.
Two, the solution
1. Ensure the correct meshing of bevel gears of various parts of the cone crusher, eliminate reciprocating sliding and impact between gears, extend the service life of gears, and fundamentally eliminate noise sources.
2. Ensure that the cooperative open space value between the main shaft of the cone crusher, the offset shaft sleeve and the frame bushing is within a reasonable range, and the open space cannot be too large or too small.
3. Increase the accuracy of the bevel gear of the cone crusher, pay attention to whether the quality is qualified, ensure that the touch area of the gear is uniform, extend the service life of the gear, and prevent noise.
4. Install shock absorption equipment on the base of the crusher, and choose a stable place as much as possible when installing.
5. Pay more attention to the maintenance of the cone crusher, check the use of parts regularly, and replace damaged parts in time.