Jaw crushers are mainly of steel plate casting and other types. The crushing cavity is composed of two jaw plates, a movable jaw and a static jaw. The material is crushed under the squeezing action of the movable and static jaws. Jaw crushers are currently widely used in quarries, mining manufacturing, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries, construction waste treatment, and other industries to crush various ores and bulk materials. The high compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa. Jiaozuo Zhongxin will talk about the solution to the dust problem of the jaw crusher
1. Set up a sealing cover at the source of dust, and configure water spray and dust suction devices at the same time.
(1) Two water spray nozzles are installed at the inlet and outlet respectively, and the direction of the water nozzle must be reasonable, pointing to the source of dust.
(2) A vacuum cleaner is arranged at the inspection port behind the movable jaw of the crushing chamber, and the connecting duct with the fan should be a flexible duct to facilitate the daily care of the equipment.
(3) The water spray device is installed on the conveyor belt to reduce the dust dispersion during the conveying process.
2. Optimize the structure such as the tooth plate of the chute chute.
(1) Appropriately reduce the inclination angle of the chute to reduce the potential energy difference of the material height.
(2) When other conditions remain unchanged, increase the number of teeth of the tooth plate.
(3) Replace the damaged sieve plate in time to avoid the problem of increased dust caused by material blockage.