Vibrating feeder is a commonly used feeding equipment. It can evenly and continuously transport materials to the crushing equipment during the production process. If materials are blocked or spilled, the production line may be paralyzed in severe cases, so it is very important to ensure the normal operation of the vibrating feeder
. So, what are the reasons for the material blocking, spilling and non-feeding of the vibrating feeder? How do we avoid failures and ensure the effective operation of equipment?
In the production process, the vibrating feeder can uniformly, regularly and continuously feed the block and granular materials from the storage bin to the receiving device to avoid blocking the receiving port of the crusher. The vibrating feeder uses the rotation of the eccentric mass in the exciter to generate centrifugal force, so that the movable parts such as the screen box and the exciter perform forced continuous circular motion or approximate circular motion. The material follows the screen box and continuously throws on the inclined screen surface, and sends the material to the receiving port continuously and evenly.
1. From the characteristics of the material itself, the main reason for the blockage of the vibrating feeder is the high viscosity and high moisture of the material. Due to the reduced fluidity of materials, this will cause the usual "hanging" and "falling off" phenomena after the materials enter the warehouse, especially during the rainy season.
2. During the outage of the vibrating feeder transportation system corresponding to the silo, due to the long storage time in the silo, coupled with the influence of humidity, the friction between the material and the silo wall increases, resulting in blockage .
3. There are too few materials in the silo. Since the material falls from a height of more than ten meters, the deeper the silo of the vibrating feeder, the er the acceleration and the er the impact. Therefore, under the action of gravity, a certain size of material will gradually be stored at the bottom of the silo. The material is compacted by impact; when the material is discharged again, blockage is likely to occur.
4. Structural blockage. At present, the silos of household vibrating feeders are made of steel plates, and their shapes are *ly conical, square conical or hyperbolic, with a large upper mouth and a small lower mouth. The material flows from * to bottom under its own weight in the silo, and the cross section becomes smaller as it flows downward, which is also an important cause of blockage.
5. Poor management of material storage points, resulting in bulk materials or foreign objects entering the warehouse. At the entrance of the silo of the vibrating feeder, the sieve holes that are not set as required are too large, causing large pieces of materials or foreign objects to enter the silo, causing blockage.
6. In the process of use, you should also be careful not to directly press the load of the silo on the feed trough. This will damage the spring plate and the connecting fork for a long time, causing one of them to break.
7. It may be due to the accumulation of materials in the machine base due to excessive feeding, the increase of the lifting resistance of the screw conveyor and the poor operation of the hopper. In this case, the feed should be reduced immediately and the feed should be kept uniform.
8. The gap between the iron core of the feeder and the armature is too large or too small. If this happens, because the machine cannot reach the normal amplitude, it will affect the feeding of the paper feeder.
9. It may be caused by the incompatibility between the various parts of the feeder, which is mainly caused by the loosening of some parts. This requires adjustment of components to adjust the pressure of the spring plate compression bolt of the machine to an ideal level so that the chute reaches the amplitude range specified in production.