After a long period of use, the internal temperature of the jaw crusher
will inevitably increase, and once the internal temperature is too high, it will cause some bad effects on the body, so when the temperature is too high, it needs to pass some Method to cool down. such as:
1. When the jaw crusher works in the open air for a long time, the dust in the air will inevitably fall on the machinery and equipment. In addition, the lubricating oil used between the various parts will inevitably form various oil stains. Therefore, the operator must clean up the oil and dust on the equipment in time, clean up the oil and dust on the engine body in time, and ensure the normal operation of the engine , And then ensure the normal operation of the entire production line.
2. A good installation environment for indoor equipment is to set it in a place with good ventilation. At the same time, attention should be paid to adjusting the indoor temperature and the ventilation and air permeability of the surrounding environment. The good thing is to ensure that the working environment temperature does not exceed forty degrees to maintain a good working environment for the jaw crusher.
3. Change the proper oil viscosity for the equipment. Generally, the oil viscosity in summer is higher than other times. Engine oil and lubricating oil in various places need to be replaced with summer oil. The amount of oil is appropriate. Check whether there is oil leakage, especially the fuel, which should be refilled in time.
4. Check whether the cooling system and fuel system of the jaw crusher are unblocked, and replace the aging wires, plugs, oil pipes, screws, and tighten the fuel pipe to prevent fuel leakage.
5. For some core components of the equipment, check the temperature at any time during work. If the temperature is found to be too high, shut down and rest, or take some measures to reduce the temperature of the parts. Because too high temperature will easily lead to equipment aging and shorten the service life.
6. The high temperature in summer will increase the equipment failure rate and fire occurrence rate. Each machine is equipped with 1-2 fire extinguishers randomly to prevent accidents.
7. Jaw crushers operating outdoors generally cannot use the method of lowering the ambient temperature, which can reduce the usage of the machine, reduce the power, and reduce the heat emission, or install a sunshade around or on the machine to make it Reduce the time of exposure to the sun, which can also effectively reduce the temperature of the machine.