1. Analysis of the dust production point of the jaw crusher. The dust production source of the jaw crusher mainly comes from the inlet, outlet and conveying system. The materials to be processed are crushed and crushed by the crusher, and then sent to the next process through the conveyor. In this process, a large amount of dust will be generated, and the concentration is very high. Under the drive of the airflow, the dust source will spread around Causes serious dust pollution.
2. Reasons for dust production at the inlet
The jaw crusher is not a fully enclosed equipment. During the feeding process, it is inevitable that dust overflow will occur, resulting in a relatively high concentration of dust around the feed inlet.
3. Reasons for dust production at the outlet
The crushed stone needs to enter the conveyor through the discharge port. Due to the drop between the feed port and the discharge port, some of the stone will flow into the air. At the same time, during the movement of the conveyor, the stone powder will also follow Raise and spread to the surroundings.
Measures to reduce dust of jaw crusher
1. Set a sealing cover at the source of the dust, and at the same time configure a water spray and dust suction device. Two water spray nozzles are provided at the inlet and outlet of the material. The direction of the water spray nozzle should be reasonable and point to the source of dust. A vacuum cleaner is arranged at the maintenance port behind the movable jaw of the crushing chamber, and the air duct connected with the fan is made into a retractable pipe, thereby facilitating the daily care of the equipment. A water spray device is arranged on the conveyor belt to reduce the dispersion of dust during the transportation process.
2. Optimize and reform the structure of the gear plate of the chute and chute. Properly reduce the inclination angle of the chute chute, thereby reducing the difference in potential energy of the material height. In other cases, the number of teeth of the tooth plate is increased. Replace damaged sieve plates in time to avoid the problem of increased dust caused by clogged materials.