According to the experiment, the temperature of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic cone crusher
is generally within the range of 35 ℃ -60 ℃, and should not exceed 80 ℃. Under normal oil temperature, the hydraulic oil of the crusher has various performances. Excessive oil temperature will cause many adverse effects on the hydraulic system, such as reduced viscosity, thin lubricating oil film and easy to be damaged, poor lubrication performance, low volumetric efficiency of the crusher, increased mechanical wear, accelerated aging of rubber seals of the crusher The performance decreases accordingly. Therefore, in use, the crusher should control the system oil temperature to maintain a normal range. For this purpose, the following should be done:
(1) Maintain the normal amount of oil in the oil tank, the crusher makes the system have enough oil for circulating cooling.
(2) When the executing agency does not work normally, the system should be unloaded in time.
(3) Clean the cooling device frequently to keep it in good working condition.
(4) According to the working environment temperature, the crusher uses hydraulic oil with appropriate viscosity: the surrounding environment temperature is high, high viscosity oil should be selected, and the surrounding environment temperature is low, low viscosity oil should be selected. Under the general ambient temperature of the crusher, the gear pump should choose 18-38pf / s oil at 50 ℃.
(5) When the temperature is high, the crusher machinery cannot be continuously operated for too long. Usually the crusher is under the condition that the temperature is higher than 30 ℃, and the continuous operation time of the machinery should not exceed 4h.
(6) When the air temperature is lower than 10 ℃, the crusher should make the system run for about 20 minutes under no-load state, so that the oil temperature rises to the specified value.