The impact crusher
is *ly used for secondary crushing in the sand and gravel production line, which is an important equipment in the sand and gravel production line. During the long-term operation of the crusher, because it often deals with hard stones, wear and tear are more serious. What this article will discuss is how to maintain the impact crusher during use?
For the crushing equipment, in order to extend the service life of the equipment, daily maintenance is indispensable. Shibang Industry believes that maintenance should be carried out from many aspects, throughout, from before the equipment is started, to when the equipment is used, to when the equipment is turned off, maintenance must be carried out.
1. Before starting the equipment, check the parts of the machine to see if there are any loose screws or missing parts. If problems are found, repair them in time to ensure that the equipment is all normal before starting.
2. Before the machine is started, the rotor should be turned manually to ensure that the rotor can rotate flexibly without friction with other components.
3. When starting the machine, start it in the correct order, start * and then feed; similarly, when shutting down the impact crusher, shut down the machine in order, s* feeding and then s*.
4. When the machine is running, pay attention to observe whether the sound, current, voltage and vibration temperature of the machine are normal. Generally speaking, the temperature of the machine rotor bearings cannot exceed 60 ° C, and MAX cannot exceed 75 ° C. If the temperature exceeds the above temperature, the machine should be immediately shut down for maintenance.
5. When the machine is running, the material should be fed uniformly, not suddenly and suddenly, causing unstable machine load. When crushing materials, if there is abnormal noise, it should be shut down for inspection.
6. Pay attention to the working condition of the machine's lubrication system at all times, and replace the lubricating oil and add lubricating grease regularly. The grease in the bearing housing should be added at least once a month, and the lubricating oil and felt should be replaced every three months.
7. When the machine is turned off, it is necessary to check the wear of the vulnerable parts. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced in time.
Good maintenance and maintenance can ly reduce the equipment failure rate and extend the service life of the equipment. Jiaozuo Zhongxin Heavy Industry has always been committed to producing crushing equipment with long service life, high output and high quality, such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, etc. New and old customers are welcome to consult and purchase.