The temperature of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic cone crushe
r is generally suitable in the range of 35 ° C to 60 ° C, and should not exceed 80 ° C. Under normal oil temperature, various performances of the hydraulic oil of the crusher are good. Excessive oil temperature will have many adverse effects on the hydraulic system, such as viscosity reduction, thin lubricant film and easy damage, poor lubrication performance, low crusher volumetric efficiency, increased mechanical wear, accelerated crusher rubber seal aging, As a result, performance decreases. Therefore, in use, the crusher should control the system oil temperature to stay within the normal range. To this end, the following should be done:
(1) Keep the normal amount of oil in the oil tank. The crusher makes the system have enough oil for circulating cooling.
(2) When the actuator does not work normally, the system should be unloaded in time.
(3) Always clean the cooling device to keep it in good working condition.
(4) According to the working environment temperature, the crusher chooses hydraulic oil of appropriate viscosity: the ambient temperature is high, high viscosity oil should be used, and the low ambient temperature should be low viscosity oil. Under the general ambient temperature of the crusher, the gear pump should be selected from 18-38pf / s oil at 50 ℃.
(5) When the temperature is high, the crusher machinery cannot run continuously for too long. Generally, the crusher is usually operated under the condition that the temperature is higher than 30 ° C, and the continuous operation time of the machinery must not exceed 4h.
(6) When the air temperature is below 10 ° C, the crusher should run the system under no load for about 20 minutes to increase the oil temperature to the specified value.