What should be paid attention to in the safe operation of the cone crusher?
The cone crusher should meet the following safety technical requirements:
1. The cone crusher should be inspected before starting, and it can be started after confirming normal.
2. When the cone crusher starts the main motor, the circuit breaker and oil switch should be turned off in sequence. When shutting down, the oil switch and disconnector should be closed in sequence. When the main unit is still running, it is forbidden to cut off the working power.
3. The cone crusher lubrication station should be started before starting the main unit. The lubrication station can only be stopped after the main unit has stopped running. The host can only feed after normal startup and operation, and can only be stopped after the feed is stopped and completely drained.
4. When the cone crusher is running, the temperature of the hydraulic oil should meet the requirements specified by the equipment.
5. The particle size of the broken material should meet the requirements of the product specification. The feed should pass through the distribution plate and the feed rate should not be higher than the level of the mortar wall.
6. The working current and power of the cone crusher must not exceed 85% of the rated current and power.
7. The cone crusher should be inspected, maintained and repaired regularly.
8. When the cone crusher is running, check the pressure of the locking system and the working condition of the hydraulic station. If the oil leakage and blocking force are insufficient, stop the inspection and repair.