Characteristics and working principle of ore circular vibrating screen
The ore circular vibrating screen divides various raw materials (such as ore, coal, stone, etc.) and various primary products (such as cement, salt, monosodium glutamate, etc.) into several grades according to the particle size of the material, or the water and impurities therein. Wait until it is removed for the next step of processing and to improve the quality of the production equipment. So what are the characteristics and working principles of the ore circular vibrating screen?
According to the structure and working principle of the ore circular vibrating screen, it can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. The working part of the fixed screen is fixed and the material is screened by sliding along the working surface. The ore circular vibrating screen is one of the most widely used in the concentrator, and is generally used for pre-screening before coarse or medium crushing. It is simple in structure and easy to manufacture. It does not consume power and can directly discharge the ore to the screen surface.
2. The plane motion sieve body is a plane that oscillates or vibrates. According to its plane motion trajectory, it is divided into linear motion, circular motion, elliptical motion and complex motion. Shaking screens and vibrating screens fall into this category.
3. The working part of the ore circular vibrating screen is cylindrical, and the whole sieve rotates around the axis of the cylinder, and the axis is generally installed with a small inclination angle. The material is fed from one end of the cylinder, the fine grade material is passed through the screen opening of the cylindrical working surface, and the coarse material is discharged from the other end of the cylinder.
4. The ore circular vibrating screen has a low rotation speed, stable operation and good power balance.
5. The ore circular vibrating screen working surface is composed of a horizontally arranged rolling shaft with a plate on the shaft, and the fine material passes through the gap between the rollers or the plates. The bulk material is moved by the roller to one end and discharged from the end.