A circular vibrating screen is a device widely used for the classification of bulk materials. In the industrial fields such as coal preparation and beneficiation, the circular vibrating screen is used for classification, dehydration, de-sludge and de-intermediation. (In heavy medium ore dressing, the heavy medium in the granules must be washed out, recycled and recycled.) It uses vibration characteristics to meet the requirements of the process and working process in production. Circular vibrating screen is the most commonly used type of vibrating screen. In the process of installation and adjustment, we should pay attention to the following items:
1. The spring must be in a vertical state, and the contact surface between the spring support and the spring must be horizontal. After adjustment, the spring upper support is fixed to the sieve box trunnion by bolts, and then spot welded into one body.
2. The vibrating screen is driven in the direction of positioning, standing at the feeding end, observing the position of the motor in the direction of material flow, and getting left- or right-direction driving. When the drive direction needs to be replaced, remove the vibrator pulley from the balance wheel, reinstall it on the other balance wheel and tighten.
3. Ensure that the microstrip tension has sufficient adjustment to ensure that the grooves corresponding to the two tape wheels are in one-to-one correspondence in the respective planes.
4. After the installation and adjustment of the circular vibrating screen is finished, the no-load test run of not less than 2h should be carried out. It requires smooth operation, no abnormal noise, amplitude and motion track meet the requirements, and the maximum temperature of the bearing does not exceed 75 °C.
5. After the no-load test run is qualified, it can be put into the load test run, and the load test time can be carried out according to the process test run.
6. The vibrator must be rotated by hand (or other methods) before the round vibrating screen is tested. The rotation should be flexible and there is no jamming before the machine can be officially started.