1. Always check the oil level of the reducer, the tightness of the V-belt, the meshing degree of the gears and the lubrication, whether the connecting fasteners are loose, and the machine is in a normal and stable working state. At the same time, it is necessary to carry out sufficient lubrication of all friction parts, and add grease regularly.
2. After the reducer has been used for one month with lubricating oil, the lubricating oil should be replaced in time, and the lubricating oil should be filtered when filling. In the choice of lubricating oil model, the south should choose a higher viscosity lubricating oil than the north.
3. The bearing part of the sand washing machine is a easily damaged part, which wears a lot during use, so it needs regular maintenance and regular lubrication to increase the bearing life. Generally check once every 2 months of work, and replace it immediately when it is severely worn.
4. For sand washing machines
using rolling bearings, always check the bearing seats at both ends of the screw shaft and pay attention to the reliability of the bearing sealing device. If wear, water seepage, sand immersion, etc. are found, s* immediately, replace the sealing device, and use clean gasoline Or wash the bearings carefully with kerosene. Rolling bearings can generally be filled with oil every 5000 hours.
5. In daily use, pay attention to whether the machine is noisy; observe the operation and working conditions of the screw shaft, V-belt, sealing device, water pipe and other components at any time; check whether the motor and reduction box are overheated, and whether the bolts of each part are tight and many more.
6. The gearbox should be cleaned and replaced after 3-6 months of operation, and the bearing housing should be replaced with new grease (calcium-based) every 6-12 months.
7. The electrical equipment of large-scale sand washing equipment must have reliable grounding devices. In addition, the wire should be reliably insulated and installed in a snakeskin tube. Always check the motor wiring for wear and leakage to avoid accidents.
8. Seasonal maintenance of sand washing equipment is also very important, mainly to replace engine oil, fuel, antifreeze, and increase refrigeration facilities.
9. During the use of the sand washing machine, there should be specialized technical personnel to take care of it, and the operators need to have certain skills. Before the sand washer is installed, the operators must be trained in technical operation, so that they can understand the principle and performance of the sand washer, and be familiar with the operating procedures.
10. When the sand washing machine is in operation, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to stand by, touch the body with their hands, adjust, clean, and repair.
11. To be equipped with necessary maintenance tools, as well as lubricants and corresponding accessories.