1. Before installing the circular vibrating screen
, * check whether the parts are complete and damaged according to the packing list. The vibrator must be re-disassembled and assembled and replaced with clean lubricating oil if it is more than six months from the date of ex-factory.
2. Install the equipment according to the installation diagram of the circular vibrating screen. The supporting bottom frame must be installed horizontally on the foundation. The foundation should have sufficient rigidity and strength to support the full dynamic load and static load of the vibrating screen.
3. The four corners of the sieve box of the circular vibrating screen have lifting lugs. The four corners of the supporting bottom frame have lifting holes, which are lifted according to the requirements of the figure. It is not allowed to hang directly on the vibrator to lift the whole sieve.
4. Ensure that the sieve box of the circular vibrating screen should maintain a minimum gap of 75 mm between the non-moving parts such as the hopper and the chute (slot).
5. The damping spring is matched according to the free height, so that the free heights of the springs on the left and right sides of the front end or the rear end are as equal as possible, and the error is not more than 5 mm. After the screen box is installed, the screen surface is kept horizontal to the left or right. Otherwise, a thin iron piece can be placed between the spring seat and the support member.